CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46 WJZY) — This slideshow requires JavaScript.

A house fire in west Charlotte early Sunday sent one person to the hospital. 

Charlotte Fire Engine 18 arrived on scene within 4 minutes of receiving the 911 call to the 1700 block of Crestdale Dr., according to firefighters. One person was immediately removed from the house by firefighters and taken to CMC by Medic. Their condition is unknown at this time.

It took 23 firefighters twenty minutes to control the blaze. The fire was deemed accidental due to electrical problems. Estimated damage to the house is $50,000, according to investigators.