CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) — Ever wished you could get fresh, warm doughnuts delivered straight to your home? Iconic doughnut maker Kripsy Kreme has answered your cries.
Folks in the Carolinas can now get freshly-baked goods right to their door.
Krispy Kreme announced they are rolling out a new online ordering and home delivery service. There are 100 participating stores in 15 states, including right here in North and South Carolina.
Participating Charlotte-area stores include Sharon Amity Rd. in Charlotte, E. Independence Blvd. in Matthews, Innes St. in Salisbury, E. Franklin Blvd. in Gastonia, Charlotte Hwy in Indian Land, SC, and Celanese Blvd. in Rock Hill, SC. You must live within a 5-mile radius.
For now, you can only order dozens, Brew Boxes and bottled drinks. An order must cost at least $7.99 to get the delivery service, and fees for that will vary by location.
Krispy Kreme is currently in the process of rolling out online ordering to all of its locations, and that should be finished everywhere by the end of 2019, they said on their website.
For more information, please click here!
NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS:
- Burlington – Huffman Mill Rd
- Charlotte – Sharon Amity Rd
- Clemmons – Lewisville Clemmons Rd
- Durham – Hillsborough Rd
- Fayetteville – Bragg Blvd
- Fuquay Varina – N Judd Pkwy
- Gastonia – E Franklin Blvd
- Goldsboro – E Ash St
- Greensboro – Battleground Ave
- Greensboro – Gate City Blvd
- Greenville – E 10th St
- High Point – N Main St
- Knightdale – Shoppes of Midway
- Matthews – E Independence Blvd
- Raleigh – Person St
- Rocky Mount – N Wesleyan Blvd
- Salisbury – Innes St
- Wake Forest – Retail Dr
- Winston Salem – S Stratford Rd
- Winston Salem – University Pkwy
SOUTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS:
- Aiken – Whiskey Rd
- Cayce – Knox Abbott Dr
- Columbia – Clemson Rd
- Columbia – Garners Ferry Rd
- Greenville – N Pleasantburg Dr
- Greenville – Woodruff Rd
- Indian Land – Charlotte Hwy
- Lexington – Sunset Blvd
- Rock Hill – Celanese Blvd