Firefighter treated for smoke inhalation while battling Mooresville fire

News

MOORESVILLE, NC (FOX) — A firefighter has been treated for smoke inhalation after losing his mask, according to NC Firefighters. 

The firefighter was responding to a blaze at a house fire in the 500 block of Kemp Road in Mooresville late Saturday afternoon. 

No word on the extent of his injuries or the cause of the fire. 

Keep checking back for updates. 

 

 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

More Viral