Fire breaks out at condominium near uptown Charlotte

News

Credit: WJZY

CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46 WJZY) — Three people have been displaced after a fire broke out at their condominium near uptown. 

The blaze started just before 7:00 p.m. at 237 S. Clarkson St. Charlotte Fire responded and no injuries were reported. 

The fire is believed to be accidental and it started somewhere in the duct. It is estimated that the damages will cost $25,000 to repair. 

The Red Cross is helping the three displaced individuals. 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

More Viral