Eight people were arrested and jailed in an undercover prostitution operation in Gastonia on Thursday.
According to Gastonia Police incident reports, the 8 suspects were arrested between 3 pm and 11:45 pm Thursday evening. The suspects were arrested for soliciting to an undercover officer. Most of the arrests took place in the 800 block of West Franklin Blvd., in the area of S. Chester St., and on nearby Gaston Ave.
The following were arrested and booked at the Gaston County Jail:
- Timothy Avree Goode, 47, of Kings Mountain
- Shelley Cole Bumgardner, 34, of Gastonia
- Robert Eugene Jones, 53, of Cherryville
- Amira Iyana Nasirildeen, 19, of Gastonia
- Bobby Gene Phillips, 73, of Shelby
- Sharon Rose Stamey, 39, of Gastonia
- Bridget Garret Webb, 35, of Gastonia
- Shonda Lucinda Aiken, 35, of Gastonia
According to jail records, Aiken’s photo was unavailable. Each suspect received a bail ranging from $1,000 to $2,500.