New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Maine top the list of states with the highest percentage of their population who have been given the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
NewsNation spoke with West Virginia’s governor about how his state has handled the vaccine distribution. Watch the discussion in the player below.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX 46 CHARLOTTE
- Police: Colorado Springs shooting suspect killed 6 after not being invited to a family party
- 700 weed-eating carp released into Lake Norman
- Governors meet with President Biden on new COVID-19 vaccination strategies as pace stalls
- Wet, winter-like Wednesday ahead
- Local lawmakers hoping to work with Homeland Security on pipeline issue